Simone Pepe (9 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
His first season with us was just a complete disaster. When Conte came in he was like a warrior and was very impressed with his attacking threat on the wing. I hope we can go back to a 4-3-3 and just forget the 5-3-2 ever existed. I still dont understand why Conte wanted to copy Mazzari's formation so much that he stuck with it and planned to use it for a very long time until it got found out in Europe against Bayern and didn't learn his lesson this season and the same thing happened.
The worse part is do you remember the first game we played with it was aganist Napoli and pepe played as a cm? That thrilling 3-3 game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His first season with us was just a complete disaster. When Conte came in he was like a warrior and was very impressed with his attacking threat on the wing. I hope we can go back to a 4-3-3 and just forget the 5-3-2 ever existed. I still dont understand why Conte wanted to copy Mazzari's formation so much that he stuck with it and planned to use it for a very long time until it got found out in Europe against Bayern and didn't learn his lesson this season and the same thing happened.
:touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A month and a half? :rofl:

Give it another game. Then we'll see the usual bullshit, eg "he sucks!", "he's finished", "SELL!", "fuck you Marotta"
Yeah, it'll be a couple of games. As if the guy hasn't missed over a year of football. It'll be amazing if he comes back to anywhere near his 2011-12 level at any point this season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Will Pepe being slowly reintegrated into the Juve team after not playing for a long time mean that Conte hates him and that he'll be sold?

Or does that only apply to new signings like Llorente?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
it'll be interesting to see if he regains some or most of his form and if we actually use 4-3-3 again
When we played 4-3-3 against Madrid it was clear the formation suited the team so much better even though we didn't have proper wingers. Yet Conte still reverted to his failed and trusted 5-3-2 after that. He is so stubborn i honestly dont know if he will change back to a 4-3-3 next summer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I still don't think Pepe is starter material.
At his previous level he proved he was, at least domestically. I'd be massively surprised if he gets back to that level again, as he was completely non-stop and reliant on his body being punished. When players get big injuries they become wary and ease off, but Pepe's dynamism is his biggest asset.

Still, if he gets back to a good level his attributes would be useful, at least as rotation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
pepe has not played in a year and half.

he is done. doubt he will even make it as a squad player at this point
I have my doubts.. but well other players have done it in the past and maybe he can get to competitive level again.

But this will take some time... maybe a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)