Simone Pepe (19 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We'd be better with Pepe as we could play the 4-3-3. He's fairly limited but he can make the 4-3-3 work and he can contribute offensively like he did in 2011-12.

When is he back?
I don't know about being better, but he definitely offers something different. Now if only we had a player like Di Maria, Mata, or Ozil :touched:

One can always dream :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 8, 2013
simone pepe @pepigno7 (translated)
If things go on like this I should be in the team starting next Thursday!!!!#7

What to add, let's hope so! I won't celebrate now or consider it sure, cause he's had a very big injury and until I don't see him on the pitch I won't do it. Pepe's been one of the main protagonists of our triumphant, emotioning and thrilling return to victory in 2011-12 but, most of all, one of the biggest personalities on the team, one of the funniest guys, even in celebration. He's always happy and excited when playing, has a lot of grit as well, and gives 100% for our shirt. I can proudly say that this guy is ours, and, besides of his shape (knowing the guy I'm sure about the fact that, once he's ok, he'll bounce back in form soon, even after such a big injury) seeing him again on the pitch will be like a victory. Seeing him celebrate 2012 Scudetto was beautiful, cause he was so natural and happy, and it was like seeing me or another supporter being with the team. He is the demonstration that with an hard work, will and personality you can have a great career. For all these reasons listed above, I consider him one of my favourite players in current Juve (even if, tbh, a lot of players can be added to that list ;) ).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All cute and dandy, but he seriously has a looot of work to do.

But well, the good part of this is that we have seen players like giuseppe rossi and del piero.... suffering horrid injuries and then coming back stronger than ever 2 seasons later.

If he can catch up for next year.lll lets say february.--.. then fine.

But he really must do a superhuman effort.. as he has been very inconsistent with his trainings. It would be interesting to see how he can play with this new team. And i say new team because from the last time he played... some things and key players have changed in the starting 11

Nov 17, 2012
But well, the good part of this is that we have seen players like giuseppe rossi and del piero.... suffering horrid injuries and then coming back stronger than ever 2 seasons later.
He isn't on the same level as those two, but Quag has gone through the same thing, and has arguably come out a more rounded and complete player as a result. Also, Fabio and Simone are, from what I've seen, good friends and their playing days go back to Udinese and the Nazionale.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He isn't on the same level as those two, but Quag has gone through the same thing, and has arguably come out a more rounded and complete player as a result. Also, Fabio and Simone are, from what I've seen, good friends and their playing days go back to Udinese and the Nazionale.
Is not about football level, is about getting back to your former self (whatever it was) after suffering serious setbacks.

Nov 17, 2012
Is not about football level, is about getting back to your former self (whatever it was) after suffering serious setbacks.
:tup:

What I meant was that Fabio isn't an ADP or Rossi talent wise; but that isn't to say that tearing his ACL couldn't have both diminished him as a player and as an individual. However he persevered and came out of it stronger, and in my humble opinion, a better player. I was saying that I hope Fabio, having had much to do with Pepe over the years, could help his teammate endure and overcome such a prolonged, and dear I say, debilitating injury that has been marred by many set-backs. That's what friends and teammates are for, to be there when the chips are down, and to lift you up when you've been knocked to the ground. It makes me proud to think Juve are near peerless when it comes to the lads sharing a common sense of comradery, esprit de corps, togetherness, unity and our infamous 'grinta' throughout the squad.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What I would give to see him come on as a sub vs. Gala and score the game winner then hit an imaginary golf ball into the Gala fans with that beautiful troll face of his.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)