Simone Pepe (10 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
“Last year wasn’t easy,” the former Roma and Udinese player told JTV. “But the birth of my daughter was a great joy and helped me overcome the most difficult moments.
“In addition, Juventus were like a second family to me and now I want to return to action and repay the extraordinary affection the club and fans have shown me.
“I feel good and everything’s going very well at present. We’ll keep assessing my condition with the backroom staff on a daily basis, but I’m training well and that’s the most important thing.”

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I can't imagine how badly he wants to return on the field... if Conte gives him some time (i think he will) Pepe with maximum grinta on the pitch should scare the shit out of every opponent

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
SITUAZIONE PEPE - Due giorni di riposo per Simone Pepe: il centrocampista della Juventus durante l'amichevole giocata a Santhià, ha accusato un risentimento alla coscia sinistra, operata nei mesi scorsi. La risonanza magnetica non ha evidenziato lesioni. Intanto Barzagli ha proseguito la fisioterapia dopo in fastidio al tendine del piede destro accusato contro la Lazio, mentre Marchisio ha continuato nel programma di recupero dopo l'infortunio al ginocchio in Supercoppa.

Someone translate please. Same old injury ? :confused:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I think it's the same place as the major issues he's had, but there doesn't seem any problem this time.

Only natural to have the odd minor problem when coming back after so long out.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“Last year wasn’t easy,” the former Roma and Udinese player told JTV. “But the birth of my daughter was a great joy and helped me overcome the most difficult moments.
“In addition, Juventus were like a second family to me and now I want to return to action and repay the extraordinary affection the club and fans have shown me.
“I feel good and everything’s going very well at present. We’ll keep assessing my condition with the backroom staff on a daily basis, but I’m training well and that’s the most important thing.”
Why do sports journalists always have to randomly remind people of where the player used to play? Especially in English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)