Simone Pepe (8 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
“We want to show our support to a guy and a professional that has given a lot to Juventus,” director general Beppe Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.
“We will be at Simone’s side for the course of this journey that awaits him in the coming weeks,” he added.
“Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to use him at all this season and his absence has been felt. We hope that his ordeal is coming to an end, at least from a medical point of view.
“We are confident and we wish Simone a swift recovery.”

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pepe doesnt deserve this. He just doesnt and it isnt fair. Mediocare or not, good or bad, out of all the players from last season he is probably the one that deserved to be here this year the most. Leading his team on top of the table of Seria A, playing with his team in Champions League... It is just really sad what happened to him. I am lost for words.

I wish you quick recovery Pepe. I am waiting for you to return on the green field wearing the black and white jersey once again. Cant wait to hear the commentator and crowd on Juventus Arena go " Numero sette, Simone........ PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)