Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pepe pulled off some boneheaded moves, but he made amazing goals that could win games when the rest of the club sputtered. Right now, we're in a heap of sputter.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pepe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> padoin/giacch/dc/gio/isla etc he did more for this club last season than all of those hacks put together have done this season.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Last season is last season bro. What has he done this season? Oh, that's right...
What kind of fucked up argument is that? It's like saying:

The food I cooked tasted good last year, but this year I changed it up a little but it tastes crap. But fuck it, I won't make my food the same way as last year because it was last year so I'll just keep enjoying my shitty food.

Apr 15, 2006
Actually, no. That's saying last season's performance & achievements has no bearing on the current session. We live in the present, not in the past.

Besides, where exactly should Pepe play? RWB? Ahead of Lichtsteiner? Nigga please!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Actually, no. That's saying last season's performance & achievements has no bearing on the current session. We live in the present, not in the past.

Besides, where exactly should Pepe play? RWB? Ahead of Lichtsteiner? Nigga please!
Because you didn't exactly say that.
Last season is last season bro.
Licht didn't play this match did he?

More likely is that he would be used on the right wing of 4-3-3, for which we have no one convincing to start now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)