Simone Pepe (13 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think Pepe is a very useful player, he scored some very important goals, and i really hope we can go back to a 4-3-3 and play a pepe-matri-vucinic trio
Yeah, I like 4-3-3, too.

Just think it requires too much energy to use regularly when you are playing a lot of game, like Juve will be this season.

4-3-3 should still be brought out occasionally, though, in particular games where Juve want to play and high tempo and teams can be caught off-guard as they'll have prepared to take on 3-5-2.

---------- Post added 10.09.2012 at 00:16 ----------

If Mr. Football Expert right here says so, then it must be true and i hope that Conte knows this too....

How the fuck did you come to a conclusion that he has no space in 3-5-2?!?? No really, how the fuck?
Where do you see him in 3-5-2?

He's going to be behind Lichtsteiner and Isla for RWB and behind Asamoah, and possibly De Ceglie, for LWB.

Can't imagine him playing in any other role in that system, so don't see the suggestion that there's no space for him in that system as being particularly wide of the mark.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
If Mr. Football Expert right here says so, then it must be true and i hope that Conte knows this too....

How the $#@! did you come to a conclusion that he has no space in 3-5-2?!?? No really, how the $#@!?
We played over 15 games with 3-5-2 formation last season and Pepe didn't star any of these matches. As Red asked what position would he play? RWB, LWB, SS, CM?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3853028 said:
:sergio: Pepe can play in 3-5-2 formation what the fuck people are talking around here :sergio: he was used at similar formation in Udinese 3-5-2 or 3-4-3, shut up already all of you.
That's because Udinese's players weren't as good as Juve's.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Right. And who did Pepe exactly bench out of Asamoah and Isla? Not to mention Isla isn't even guaranteed a spot when he returns.

But why do I bother? Your response will be "Imbecile. case closed."

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yeah, I like 4-3-3, too.

Just think it requires too much energy to use regularly when you are playing a lot of game, like Juve will be this season.

4-3-3 should still be brought out occasionally, though, in particular games where Juve want to play and high tempo and teams can be caught off-guard as they'll have prepared to take on 3-5-2.

---------- Post added 10.09.2012 at 00:16 ----------

Where do you see him in 3-5-2?

He's going to be behind Lichtsteiner and Isla for RWB and behind Asamoah, and possibly De Ceglie, for LWB.

Can't imagine him playing in any other role in that system, so don't see the suggestion that there's no space for him in that system as being particularly wide of the mark.
We played over 15 games with 3-5-2 formation last season and Pepe didn't star any of these matches. As Red asked what position would he play? RWB, LWB, SS, CM?
You people should really differentiate between "he has no space in 3-5-2" and "there are better players on his position" cause these two notions are completely different. Its one thing saying that he is incompetent to play in a 3-5-2 (which he isnt at all because he could very, very easily play Licht's position) and its another thing saying that he COULD play but the other players are better than him. I get angry when people say the first.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
You people should really differentiate between "he has no space in 3-5-2" and "there are better players on his position" cause these two notions are completely different. Its one thing saying that he is incompetent to play in a 3-5-2 (which he isnt at all because he could very, very easily play Licht's position) and its another thing saying that he COULD play but the other players are better than him. I get angry when people say the first.
no and no! We have Isla and Caceres who are way better than him.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
no and no! We have Isla and Caceres who are way better than him.
Ok, i dont share your opinion. We'll let the players do the talking on the field instead of us here on this forum. Im sure that during this season this "dilemma" will be resolved and we'll get to see who is better than who and who plays better where etc.

For now, :heart: my friend...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)