Simone Pepe (11 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He can't be benched. He is the only viable option for us to play 433 now. So until next season I hope I see him start every game possible.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I didn't think Hustini was serious. He can't be.
Obviously we "can't", as Kyle said since there is not any other viable alternative. I am open to trying Quag out on the right, hell I'd rather have Giach there, at least he works just as hard but attempts to take a player on every once an a while. Everything about Pepe lets the team down EXCEPT his work rate. He adds nothing in attack and fell asleep last night doing what everyone here defends him for.
Pepe's trolling stint is well and truly over now.

He's just simple Pepe again, a lot of useless heart, energy and running with no real purpose or end product.
You could tell HOW EASY it was to mark him last night. Milan had it figured out from the get go. As soon as we looked to play Pepe the ball, they had a Milan player RIGHT on his back....they know he can't turn for shit, they know his first touch is probably the worst on the field and they sure as hell know his passing isn't always great...so they pressured him from behind. Just like the league figured out how to mark Krasic out of the game, Milan figured it out yesterday as well. I lost count of how many times he actually just received the ball and played it back to Licht, Vidal or Pirlo because he just couldn't do anything else with it.
Pepe is talentless, indeed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's not saying much really. Neither is good enough to start for Juventus :agree:

However, we have no better options. Let's wait until the summer, when we can hopefully acquire 2 quality players (CF, RWF) for that underwhelming attack of ours.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's not saying much really. Neither is good enough to start for Juventus :agree:

However, we have no better options. Let's wait until the summer, when we can hopefully acquire 2 quality players (CF, RWF) for that underwhelming attack of ours.
If only this was not stated about 12345676543212665421 times already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)