• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Now imagine if this was Elia instead :D
Fantastic point.
No, it is a very, very stupid point intended only for trolling and you know it......Elia is all about bragging, takes pictures of himself, his new diamond bracelets, his Flinstone's shoes, his new watch...he is bombarding people with this kind of intel on his twitter account. Pepe isnt anything like it...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I've noticed something today...... Many Juve, and also non-Juve fans here in my town have been criticizing most of the Juve players from this season, like you know, Matri is clumsy, he aint WC players, Vidal is the most useless player in Juve atm, Barzagli is a big liability and other stupid things like these, things which only the dumbest people (football-wise) can say. But when i look back to everything i have heard from everyone, there wasnt a single critic towards Pepe....what is even better (or worse for some of you) i have only been hearing the best possible comments about him. Now this is quite weird if you ask me; people can say the most ignorant thing like "Barzagli sucks" and yet those same people can recognize Pepe's contribution to the play of Juventus, a contribution which the "Barzagli sucks" people shouldn't be able to see with their ignorant eye......its a phenomena i tell ya'.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)