Simone Pepe (14 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I rewatched the game again, and besides those two unfortunate errors, Vidal was one of our best on the field. He set up chances, made vital tackles and also had a great shot in the first half.

Our worst players on the night were Pirlo and Marchisio.
sorry but vidal was very fortunate in that game since he could have been sent off several times in the second half after already being booked.

May 4, 2004
He did a good job indeed. More than we can ask for.

But man, if he doesn't score or assist each game this player will be the meal deal for our fans due to his horrible decisions making :D
This.. No matter how many goals he scores and how many assists he makes in a game, I just cant seem to be all happy with him.. I wish we had a better winger. But for now, Pepe is doing fine and he is our "best" winger :S

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was our best player today and to think how his decisions are sometimes one gets to think. He is definitely a troll extraordinaire.

May 22, 2007
It's a good thing that choking stats are harder to come by.

But I'll take it. His impact on the team has primarily been positive this season overall.
At least he's in a position to choke ;)

I thought he was probably our best today, and you can see why Conte wanted to start with at least one of his regulars in attack. I think there's a reason he's on the pitch, there's balance when Vucinic is playing with him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We aren't selling him. Why the hell would we sell one of our most effective players this season? Oh I know why, so we can add some "big name" player and pay massive wages for him and hope he does a better job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)