Simone Pepe (10 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
My TV was so bad that for a few occasions I thought it was Vidal who made tackles while it was actually Pepe. :D
Very good defensively but still lacks the firework, but as long as it suits Conte's gameplan then it's all good.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
He's definitely been our best winger this season. I'd like to see Conte give Elia a go on the left and Pepe on the right. That could be our best winger combo if Elia can deliver since Krasic seems totally lost this season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm starting to like him! He played very well today! I wonder if he'd be an efficient LB, his defensive capabilities are not too bad.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Still didn't deliver any good crosses but his tackling and link up play have improved significantly.
you know what? FUCK YOU! Good crosses? on who? Vucinic? against Nesta-Silva ? he can't win any fuckin cross against this 2 guys! we made about 10 crosses and they all gone away ! We should start Matri if u want to see goals from crosses!haters gone hate

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3287960 said:
you know what? FUCK YOU! Good crosses? on who? Vucinic? against Nesta-Silva ? he can't win any fuckin cross against this 2 guys! we made about 10 crosses and they all gone away ! We should start Matri if u want to see goals from crosses!haters gone hate
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)