Simone Pepe (67 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Of course Di Livio was much better, but then Alessio is also his friend so it's not some ground breaking news.

Look through our team now and then, everyone in their position is inferior minus Buffon.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ive seen Di Livio play many matches and yes he was awesome. Hard working, never say die type of player. His nickname was awesome "Il Soldatino" or the Little Soldier.

I remember he got a red card in the WC98 qualifier against England for chopping down Beckham. He was so pissed off he chased him around :lol:
:lol:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think you guys let your memories fool you... di livio was a hard worker, but never had a good shot for instance, he had no fancy moves nor anything he was the best in.

just that this was enough in the past to be good.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i think you guys let your memories fool you... di livio was a hard worker, but never had a good shot for instance, he had no fancy moves nor anything he was the best in.

just that this was enough in the past to be good.
He wasn't a great footballer and probably wouldn't have been appreciated many people if he was transplanted into our current team, but he wasn't a donkey and deserves his status because he never looked out of place in strong sides.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't care for Piazon to be honest. I was just joking, hence the ":p".

Just strongly dislike the footballer Pepe. He represents the mediocre Juventus for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)