Simone Pepe (67 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pretty poor performance, but he was doing a lot of the dirty work chasing down the ball towards the end of the match.

Should've done a lot better with that shot.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Juventus Need To Play The Perfect Game Against Sampdoria - Simone Pepe

Juventus winger Simone Pepe wants the Bianconeri to put in a perfect performance against Sampdoria on Sunday in Serie A. The club currently find themselves seven points adrift of league-leaders Milan in the title race.

"On Sunday we'll meet an opponent with important players, and playing at home, they will have extra motivation," he told Juve's official website.

"To win, it will take the perfect game. In our last match [against Sampdoria] I scored my first goal for the Bianconeri. Now I hope to get my fourth."

Next week, the Turin giants will face Roma in a mouth-watering quarter-final clash in the Coppa Italia but Pepe insists they are focused solely on Samp at the moment.

"For now we think about Samp. We know that Roma will be another tough match," continued the Italian international.

"In the league championship we have done well and deserve more. This time we can't get a draw, we need a win."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...ed-to-play-the-perfect-game-against-sampdoria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)