Simone Pepe (9 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
They do, he has easily been one of our best performers. Not to mention while playing out of position.
What do you mean out of position? A two-way winger is his best position by far. If you watch him play for Italy as a purely offensive winger in a 4-3-3 he looks a lot worse because of his lack of technical ability. I think he's a good enough winger for 4-4-2 but I wish we had a dangerous left fullback (offensively) to complement him more.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
To be honest most of the time when i see him play as a right winger he still cuts in most of the time and crosses with his left :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
LOL

at least point to the one shot against Lech or Samp or whoever that hit the post.
He may not offer a whole lot of greatness, but he's been more than solid so far. And there are a lot of players in our current squad that have provided us with shit so far (Bonucci, De Ceglie, Motta, Lanzafame, Quag)

Pepe has proven me wrong, when we signed him this summer, I have to admit that I wasn't pleased with his signing in the beginning. But he puts his heart in things, and he isn't afraid to sweat and work hard. If we didn't had Pepe on the left, De Ceglie would've get raped 90 mins, now he just gets raped for like 60 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)