Simone Pepe (66 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Our best player, alongside Marchisio, who suffered because of Momo, but is always calm and collected in midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't get all the hate on this guy. He works too hard in a game to not like him and he actually hasn't done anything wrong yet. He is actually, for a change, a player that is consistent, be it average or slightly above but at least he is consistent in his performances. Too many of our players have been too hot and cold over the last 2 years.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has no fluff to him. He is gritty and doesn't seem to dive with the slightest touch. I like that in a player these days with too many "lightweights".

SkiSlolem

Jun 9, 2009
pepe is perhaps the hardest working and fastest player on the team, though i havent seen krasic play just yet. he works and runs hard on defense and as well as attack and though he doesnt have messi-like skills he will be a very useful player for juve.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just as I expected. I hate the player and then he joins Juve and I see him work his ass of and he gains my respect, and then in the future I will lose it when I see his lack of skill kill us in important matches (hope this part doesn't happen).

Truly the Iaquinta of wing players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)