Simone Pepe (50 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Was he played so bad against Shamrock? I read the thread and all the review about his playing is negative but look at the highlight i saw he involve in several of our chances and not look that worst.. Can someone explain briefly how he play against Shamrock?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I thought he played well,not great but didnt do many mistakes,and i was impressed with his work rate,helping in defense and did not stop running..nearly made an assist for del piero too..

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Pretty average hard working winger thats how i would describe him.

His performance wasn't too bad yesterday, but skill-wise he's pretty average. I think many here already knew that.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd accept him as a bench player but as a starter we should improve this department, that's why I am favouring Krasic over Dzeko at this time of the year.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2612784 said:
Krasic is no way better! He can't defend,but Pepe can, he is selfish, but Pepe not etc. im watchin russian championship a lot, believe me
With Motta behind, the RW doesn't need to track back so often.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Somehow i trust your judgement Juventino[Rus] on Krasic because you are from Russia and must see him often on Russian League, and look at Krasic on WC, i get that impression too that Krasic seems disinterested to track back and defend..

But Dusan and Alen praise Krasic so much, so i don't know who is right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)