Simone Pepe (94 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
“It’s a completely different side to last year. This is another Juve altogether. Now we have fun on the pitch and that is the most wonderful thing.”

“Scudetto? At times we have looked beyond the next game and took a tumble. Last season was just embarrassing, so we want to make up for it."

:tup:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I can tolerate him on bench but idea of starting him in CL is scary.
He'll get burned for sure. I hope we take the next step in the mercato in summer and buy players who can bench his ass. I fear we might end up like Napoli has the first couple of months into the season. CL is killing their momentum. Hopefully we'll be smarter and invest wiser.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
You guys are such pussies. If we play in champions Leauge Pepedinho will score tons of goals. And will rape every defense. Forza Pepe. He is the only guy who scored today and secured us 3 points and you still whine and want him replaced. As long as he plays well and scores goals do not complain.

FORZA PEPE!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can tolerate him on bench but idea of starting him in CL is scary.
He will not start in CL and at the moment we are not playing in the CL. I would prefer someone other than him starting matches too but at the moment again, he is our best option. And he is not doing that bad, actually he is doing good even with the limited talent he has and the wasted opportunities he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)