Simone Pepe (54 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I always thought he's a good backup player because he can play both sides as winger or fullbacks and he's originally a forward so he can play there as well; but I never thought he can claim regular place like he does now. And it's like he'll always do something new in most of the matches, the latest would be his great pass for Pirlo's chance. Well done Pepe. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3364939 said:
oh yes playin' the whole season as LM it's not playing out of position for Pepe. good luck son.
What do you mean? Part of why Pepe was brought to the club was that he can play in either position.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I love this forum.

3 months ago 99% of you (obv not including Pepedinho) were BEGGING for Marotta to sell Pepe before the season started. Its funny how a few good games can change opinion that drastically on this forum. Lets just see when Pepe's form inevitably dips (like Krasic), how many of you will jump on his back as well.
Not to forget that he had few bad games this season as well...

Jul 1, 2010
3 assists in 52 games? Only reason his license wasn't cancelled by FIGC is that they know he is the only one who can stop us winning Scudetto.
3 assists in 52 games is mockery for a winger. If we put a butcher or farmer to his position he could provide it as well. Leave him in Sicily, where he belongs. On the top of mountain of crap.
:lol::lol::lol:

These must be the two best posts of this year.

It is so true, as well.

Jul 2, 2006
I don't hate them at all as i have never met them. They are just symbols of what went wrong with Juventus since 2006. One from inside and one from outside of the pitch. Pepes and Marottas could not come near to club building let alone working for it before 2006.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree with Turk. Pepe is a good sub to have, but a starter he isn't and doesn't deserve to be. There is absolutely nothing special or spectacular about him; his work-rate is great indeed, but we are talking football here, not running the marathon. Lungs are just a part of the full equation, and he sorely lacks in many other departments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)