Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3351494 said:
3:39Jay-Z & Kanye West - Niggas In Paris
5:01Kanye West & Jay-Z - Murder To Excellence
4:02Kanye West & Jay-Z - That's My Bitch
5:13Lil Wayne - Blunt Blowin
4:47Lil Wayne - John (Feat. Rick Ross)
5:07Lil Wayne - She Will (feat. Drake)
6:1230 Seconds To Mars - Hurricane (Ft. Kanye West)
3:48Lil Wayne - Mirror (Feat. Bruno Mars) (Bonus Track)
4:15Lil Wayne - President Carter
4:09Bruno Mars Ft. Lil Wayne - Grenade
3:24Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat (feat. Rizzle Kicks)
4:16Nerd - Provider
4:13Dappy - No Regrets
4:04Lil Wayne - How To Love
3:05Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets
3:00Kanye West & Jay-Z - Otis (feat. Otis Redding)

i definitely hate black people! okay! imma the definition of racist
:sergio: You have a terrible taste in music. How can you even listen to lil wayne? My bumhole could rap and sing better. Listen to some real music like N.W.A., Ice Cube, Notorious B.I.G, 2Pac and Dr. Dre.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3351558 said:
what's funny? rap and hip-hop is amazing music
Do you know what generic means? Rap and Hip-Hop music isn't amazing by default, there isn't one genre that is. Some rap and hip-hop is amazing, the new Immortal Technique, Doggystyle, N.W.A and some other stuff - Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Bruno Mars are probably the direct opposite of amazing.

Mar 9, 2006
Do you know what generic means? Rap and Hip-Hop music isn't amazing by default, there isn't one genre that is. Some rap and hip-hop is amazing, the new Immortal Technique, Doggystyle, N.W.A and some other stuff - Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Bruno Mars are probably the direct opposite of amazing.
.....ITS FUCKIN AMAZING! default or not FACE IT. Immortal is underground artist, doggy style? u mean 1993 album by Snoop Dogg or whut? NWA it's gangsta rap and yes they dope too. Kanye West? Amazing. Lil'Wayne? Amazing. Bruno Mars? Amazing. And if you are fan of old school rap that doesn't mean that ourdays rap is bad. Songs by Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Drake etc. is awesome. Hate it or Love it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3351566 said:
.....ITS FUCKIN AMAZING! default or not FACE IT. Immortal is underground artist, doggy style? u mean 1993 album by Snoop Dogg or whut? NWA it's gangsta rap and yes they dope too. Kanye West? Amazing. Lil'Wayne? Amazing. Bruno Mars? Amazing. And if you are fan of old school rap that doesn't mean that ourdays rap is bad. Songs by Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Drake etc. is awesome. Hate it or Love it.
fuck em - Slipknot ftw

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3351566 said:
Right, so you retort to my argument by using caps lock? Fair play to your sir. If you are seriously trying to make the point that mainstream hiphop today is dope, then we have nothing more to debate. Lil Wayne and the rest of the grillz gang are fucking wankers. It would be alright if they were just wankers, but it's worse - they're uninspired, lacking of any creativity, too rich fucking illiterates who can't form a correct sentence for their life. When you listen to their songs the incoherency of the lyrics gives you the impression that they are using http://www.rhymezone.com/ when writing lyrics. Go ahead, by satisfied with the mediocre. Bitch

Mar 9, 2006
Right, so you retort to my argument by using caps lock? Fair play to your sir. If you are seriously trying to make the point that mainstream hiphop today is dope, then we have nothing more to debate. Lil Wayne and the rest of the grillz gang are fucking wankers. It would be alright if they were just wankers, but it's worse - they're uninspired, lacking of any creativity, too rich fucking illiterates who can't form a correct sentence for their life. When you listen to their songs the incoherency of the lyrics gives you the impression that they are using http://www.rhymezone.com/ when writing lyrics. Go ahead, by satisfied with the mediocre. Bitch
and if you are callin' lil'wayne and jay-z wankers then we have nothin' to talk about. you don't know what does it mean good rap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)