Simone Pepe (43 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously, 4-3-3 shouldn't have guys like Pepe in it. I mean, its already 7 defensive players in the team, the 3 midfielders and our back 4. That should be enough. 4-3-3 is built in a way that it is very important to have two offensive wingers who can support your central striker. Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal are enough to help the back 4. I find it a bit sad that we're actually talking about defensive presence from our trident. Whats left for offense?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Perhaps, but lets not forget there is still plenty of time left this season, so I'm sure we will get to see Krasic or Quags get a run on the wing. Patience is the key, my So(u)n.
I have nothing against Pepe against good teams, especially away games. But against smaller teams maybe its better to have someone like Quag, Krasic or even Elia to create something. Maybe we'd have easier against the smaller teams if we had more creative players who can open those wall of defenses smaller teams usually play with.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
One interesting thing about our current crop of wingers is that none of them have a shot on them. Krasic has a feather, same with Elia, Esti is unknown, Giach proably can shoot as he also can play striker, but Pepe easily has the best shot with both feet of all our wingers

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Wow, good call. This team would be incredible with prime Nedved. We'd dominate the midfield against every team with maybe the exception of Barcelona.
Naw barca would get it in the ass too. If we played like we did against fiorentina first half they would have no room to breath

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Wow, good call. This team would be incredible with prime Nedved. We'd dominate the midfield against every team with maybe the exception of Barcelona.
And Camo

-------Pirlo
---Vidal--Marchisio
Camo---------Nedved
-------Matri

No team could breathe against such a midfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)