Simone Pepe (40 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This guy seriously makes me laugh, everytime he loses the ball or tries to do some heel flip i can't help but laugh :lol: To me he's more of a clown then a football player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Right after we scored the first goal, he lost each and every ball in final third offering Genoa numerous fast breaks. I told my brother on MSN that sooner or later he will cost us a goal and it was just a second afterwards where he lost the ball for Genoa to equalize. After that he continued on the exact same path.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
DIE!!!

prob the first and last time i wish evil on someone but ive lost too many nerves watchin this fag play!!!

how bad does he have to play for Conte to notice he sucks

de ceglie and grosso were hooked immediately...wtf are we waitin for

to even think this guy gets a fat paycheck every month for being the most useless player ever is just one of the greatest injustices of all time!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
one of the many positive comments up till the chievo game -
Along with Barzagli, Pepe has been our most improved player this season. Well done to him

after tonight against genoa -

This guy seriously makes me laugh, everytime he loses the ball or tries to do some heel flip i can't help but laugh :lol: To me he's more of a clown then a football player.
I'm sorry, this guy's a fucking clown. If you can't stay on your feet, just fucking leave.
Worse offensive skill set for a winger in history.
DIE!!!

prob the first and last time i wish evil on someone but ive lost too many nerves watchin this fag play!!!

how bad does he have to play for Conte to notice he sucks

de ceglie and grosso were hooked immediately...wtf are we waitin for

to even think this guy gets a fat paycheck every month for being the most useless player ever is just one of the greatest injustices of all time!!!
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)