Simone Pepe (40 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Calling him dog shit would be really unfair but we should all agree on that he is a dog turd. Those who choose their wingers by looking at their work rate are playing in Serie C2.
:lol:

Harsh, but wise words:D

Pepe is a good sub, someone you bring on to shut down the wing defensively when in the lead and run the already tired full backs/wingers into the ground.

Mar 9, 2006
Pepe: “What a nuisance over the draw”
He’s always plain. Pepe didn’t hide his disappointment due to the draw against Catania. A disappointment which was already shown at the end of the game, when he exited the pitch with a very upset expression on his face: “I just can’t let it go - explained Simone - when I don’t win, I take it amiss, and I got angry because a draw after a great performance in the second half with four or five important goal chances isn’t fair.”

When he got on the pitch, Juventus changed their pace and this wasn’t the first time in this season that Pepe found himself among the best players. This is due to his excellent shape, but also to the new system: “This is a different way of playing as compared to the last season, because I’m not the fifth added defender, and I’m fresher when restarting to run on the side.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)