Simone Pepe (7 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It was idiotic to move for these players in the first place. They just don't offer anything we couldn't find in the Bosman market or cheaper alternatives in foreign leagues.

Why are people surprised we signed these clowns? Of course it was going to happen.
What do you expect with a terrorist running the show? The amount of funds misallocated to buy these ugly ugly players should be criminal. Meanwhile Marotta is bargaining over a few million euro with Lazio and Atletico for real talent. Its absurd some of the things you see coming from the management of this club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How can they waste a great number like 7 on fuckin' Pepe? #7 is a classic number and with the right player on it, it would sell good. Giving it to Pepe is just waste of good number.

Aug 2, 2005
How can they waste a great number like 7 on fuckin' Pepe? #7 is a classic number and with the right player on it, it would sell good. Giving it to Pepe is just waste of good number.
in Juve's history I know that 10 and 11 and 9 was great but I don't know if there were those great who wore #7
do you?

or you just based this on Pele, Osibio, etc

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Having Pepe share the same number as Il Professore is absolutely barfworthy. My least favorite Juventus player of all time. But take heart in knowing that you'll be second, Pepe, if Rossi arrives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)