Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
People mentioned Camo in his Verona days...he was NOTHING like the Camo we have/had at Juve now...was a typical hardworking winger, only showed his true class and ability after he came to Turin...I'd say Pepe has shown more at Udinese than Camo ever did at Hellas.

and Andy's also right, it is BS to sell a player you bought specifically to create a new system just because you did not have the right ingredients for it in the first place...you have to sign players for that system, not go back to what used to work for you a few years ago.
I'd hate to use Mourinho as an example, but he managed to change the typical Italian 442 in Inter without getting rid of players for his tactics
he got rid of the likes of Grygera and Molinaro and then directed the others correctly till they adapted, I'm sure Diego can too

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He sold Ibra, one of his best player. You can see Ibra can't play in 4-3-3 formation in Barca. Mou needs more complete, versatile, hard working striker like Pandev, Eto'o, Milito or even Balotelli

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
and because Ibra refused to stay, Mourinho said around May as I remember that he'd buy Ibra with his own money if that's what it takes
too bad selling him was the 2nd best thing that happened to them in their entire history

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont think any formation is bad provided we have the right players for it. If going to a 4-4-2 and buying krasic, vargas, dzeko, aguero, fabregas was to happen, we wouldnt be complaining about losing diego, camo etc...

If you have the right cattle to play it, then there is no problem.

Is Pepe good enough for juve as a starter? I dont think he is...but as a squad player he can be a handy player to have.

With talks of Krasic on the verge of signing, its obvious the club need depth on the wings in such a formation.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I dont think any formation is bad provided we have the right players for it. If going to a 4-4-2 and buying krasic, vargas, dzeko, aguero, fabregas was to happen, we wouldnt be complaining about losing diego, camo etc...

If you have the right cattle to play it, then there is no problem.

Is Pepe good enough for juve as a starter? I dont think he is...but as a squad player he can be a handy player to have.

With talks of Krasic on the verge of signing, its obvious the club need depth on the wings in such a formation.
You don't really think that will happen, do you?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You don't really think that will happen, do you?
no i dont, but that wasnt my point. My point is that you can play any formation or tactics you want provided you have the right players to do so.

im not saying we are going to get those players, but for the fans complaining about a 4-4-2 formation, if the club lured the right players for that, and they were all quality, then what is the major problem?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
no i dont, but that wasnt my point. My point is that you can play any formation or tactics you want provided you have the right players to do so.

im not saying we are going to get those players, but for the fans complaining about a 4-4-2 formation, if the club lured the right players for that, and they were all quality, then what is the major problem?
I got that. I was just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)