Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
have a lil faith on him guys....i dont see how much superior or good are camoranesi when he played at verona. But when juve bought him, he become one of our legend or at least his presence are crucial for juve.
I agree on that
When I saw Camoranesi at Verona I saw nothing special but when he joined us I saw how good he really is (BTW very underated)
Camo on the right and Krasic on the left (if he could play there) wouldn`t be bad at all you will see Camo performing like he should and not like last season when he was played out of position

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree on that
When I saw Camoranesi at Verona I saw nothing special but when he joined us I saw how good he really is (BTW very underated)
Camo on the right and Krasic on the left (if he could play there) wouldn`t be bad at all you will see Camo performing like he should and not like last season when he was played out of position
Camoranesi showed glimpses of magic when playing for Hellas though. It's even written down like that in A Season With Verona. It's true that I don't remember that much from him from his Verona days, but I know I did like his transfer from the first minute because I had seen him do some great moves for Hellas. I can't say the same for Pepsi.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I watched Verona few times and I didn`t see something special maybe I watched the wrong games
I watched Udinese few times and I have seen nothing special from Pepe

You are right there is no comaprision between those players as they are different type of players and Camo at his prime was one of the best RM in the world and he was our main assister over the years
I can`t say the same about Pepe I don`t think he could do the things Camo has done but I hope Pepe would prove us all wrong and show he does deserve to be here

anyway Camo on the right and Krasic (if he is capable playing on the left) on the left with Pepe Giovinco and Candreva (I hope we sign him as he could play as a wide man or IMO can also do a good job as a CM) as subs

I hope a surprise occur and we get both Aguero and Dzeko but I know I`m being unrealistic now

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
official news coming soon.
this story seems like the one last year. that time canna and diego were announced the same day. that way although canna was not wanted by many juve-supporters, nobody said anything. now our board seem to wait and announce pepe and krasic at the same day so that nobody gets angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)