Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Alright, so I just watched Italy's game against Switzerland to check this guy out and my god he was awful. He was so anonymous and whenever he got the ball on the flanks, he always passed it backwards. I hope Pepe wasn't motivated or something cause shit like this won't make us a better team Mr Marotta.

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
its not such a bad signing. we just have a lot of holes in the formation that need filling, and hes the first part. unfortunately, i'm sure he will be a starter.
but it can still be a positive summer.

-----------------Buffon (c)----------------
----------Kjaer---------chiellini----------
Motta----------------------------Kolarov
-----------Sissoko-----Marchisio----------
Krasic---------------------------------Pepe
-------------------Diego--------------------
------------------PAZZINI-----------------

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Alright, so I just watched Italy's game against Switzerland to check this guy out and my god he was awful. He was so anonymous and whenever he got the ball on the flanks, he always passed it backwards. I hope Pepe wasn't motivated or something cause shit like this won't make us a better team Mr Marotta.
That's a little exaggerated. He wasn't awful, but that wasn't one of his best performances. He was decent out there.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He was quiet. Wasn't all that involved and didn't really take any risk, going for the easy option in every occasion.

Not a game to judge him on.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
its not such a bad signing. we just have a lot of holes in the formation that need filling, and hes the first part. unfortunately, i'm sure he will be a starter.
but it can still be a positive summer.

-----------------Buffon (c)----------------
----------Bonucci---------Chiellini----------
Motta----------------------------Criscito
-----------Melo-----Marchisio----------
Pepe---------------------------------Giovinco
-------------------Diego--------------------
------------------PAZZINI-----------------
Fixed it up. :)

That's a little bit more probable, and I think will be a more effective team anyways.

Bonucci, Motta, Pepe, Criscito (full), and someone other than Pazzini will be a good summer I'd say. We need a deadly finisher.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Several people have said the Pazzini transfer isn't going to happen, including Marotta and Samp's president. I think it's fair to say he's not a likely target anymore.

Krasic will be on the right. Dzeko as a striker. :stuckup:

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
Fixed it up. :)

That's a little bit more probable, and I think will be a more effective team anyways.

Bonucci, Motta, Pepe, Criscito (full), and someone other than Pazzini will be a good summer I'd say. We need a deadly finisher.

that teams fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)