Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But this way, we have an option to send him back next summer and give nothing to Udinese.
I don't think that's how the deal is going to be. If I understood correctly, we'll pay nothing this season but we'll be paying 2.5M to Udinese from 2011 till 2014.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Simone Pepe has confirmed he will join Juventus after they agreed a deal for him with Udinese as he waits to put pen to paper.
"It's an important day for me. We have agreed on everything. I have to speak with Juventus, I am just waiting to sign," he told Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Italian midfielder is eager to team up with coach Luigi Del Neri as he gives the low-down on what he expects.

"Del Neri is a great coach. This is the most important chance of my life. When he used to coach me I used to play as a striker.

"When the move is all official, then I can say that this is one of my biggest objectives and the most important opportunity of my career."
:flag4: :flag3: :heart: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

awit

Jan 10, 2010
It's a good deal if the payment is going to be like that and IF we buy Krasic and keep Gio (or buy someone else for the left). There's no way this guy should be a starter. I'll hold my judgement on this transfer until i see who else we buy this summer.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #616
    Even if we make very good moves (which I still expect) I don't see how can this be a positive transfer as we're getting a decent player, not a bad back up. That described shouldn't be worth that much. I'd like to see the final details though. It can be a much better move, if we include some player or make a loan with an option to buy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)