Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if he has become a juventino then welcome aboard

FORZA PEPE!!!!!

He is definitely not top class but he is hard working,quick and can score.Now that hes about to become a bianconeri for real i wish him the best of luck and may he prove all you critics wrong

but marotta has to sign at least 3-4 better players if our team is to compete for once

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
if he has become a juventino then welcome aboard

FORZA PEPE!!!!!

He is definitely not top class but he is hard working,quick and can score.Now that hes about to become a bianconeri for real i wish him the best of luck and may he prove all you critics wrong

but marotta has to sign at least 3-4 better players if our team is to compete for once
oh i have someone who agree with me xD there will be 2 mens with Pepe shirts this season :D:hi: :burke: :weee:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2521533 said:
oh i have someone who agree with me xD there will be 2 mens with Pepe shirts this season :D:hi: :burke: :weee:

One thing definitely I am not going to do is waste my money on a Pepe shirt :p. There is a better chance of me getting Greygera shirt than Pepe one

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is Pepe an RW everytime i saw Udinese playing? And Di Natale is the LW they played in their formation.. But in the 2nd period of the season, Sanchez is blooming on RW..

I still confused here.. which natural position Pepe play? Or is he good playing with both left and right foot so he can play as RW and LW?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Now Pepe is obviosly is going to start, because no average team would spend 12 millions on a back up. I thought Secco was incomptent, but apparently Marotta "Crazy eye" and Del Black "Potato head" are more incompetent specially with all the medicore names and the all the Italians things they want to follow

Ha ha! Thanks for the support man.
You are not welcome! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)