Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #444
    Juventino[RUS];2521138 said:
    no, because he is playin GOOD in serie A, not Messi or Villa, but good enough!When we signed Camoranesi, who thought that he will be our superhero on 10 seasons?i think nobody!Why history can't repeat in Pepe situation?Just because he is older?
    Because he is not talented and he can't improve his game, being so much limited. Simple.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];2521130 said:
    haha im just try to understand, why everybody hate Pepe and love somebody like RODRIGUEZ omg wtf is he?! how can u be sure that he will be better then Pepe i can't understand this logic!

Look Rodriguez is talented (and i've seen him play live, so no it's not just videos) pepe isn't, rodriguez is what 18?19? years old so he's a prospect (one that could be huge).. pepe is 27, rodriguez might aswell give us 5-6 years stay and then we can sell him for huge money (if he succeds like we would expect), pepe might gives us 4 years and he'll be an old fart who we wouldn't know how to get rid off.. do i need to keep going?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Look Rodriguez is talented (and i've seen him play live, so no it's not just videos) pepe isn't, rodriguez is what 18?19? years old so he's a prospect (one that could be huge).. pepe is 27, rodriguez might aswell give us 5-6 years stay and then we can sell him for huge money (if he succeds like we would expect), pepe might gives us 4 years and he'll be an old fart who we wouldn't know how to get rid off.. do i need to keep going?
    Wait a moment - GIOVINCO is sittin' on the bench, Palladino Ekdal whoever else is outcast from our team on loan deals,and u think that Rodriguez will join us and became superstar hero here? R u kiddin me?:rndh:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Can i have something from u, if he doesnt? And, if he does, ill take them from your opponent:jvefan:
    i'll donate u some now... when i found out how it works :D

Juventino[RUS];2521140 said:
    done deal!:burke: :weee:
    done deal ... shit we are faster than juve

There was only 1 rockstar in this team. This clown won't be half as good as him.

camoooooooooooooo:cry:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    no, because he is playin GOOD in serie A, not Messi or Villa, but good enough!When we signed Camoranesi, who thought that he will be our superhero on 10 seasons?i think nobody!Why history can't repeat in Pepe situation?Just because he is older?
    Actually yes, even if (and that's a big IF)he blooms he would give us 2-3 good seasons at max and then he'll be and old fart.. we don't need anymore of them do we?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Actually yes, even if (and that's a big IF)he blooms he would give us 2-3 good seasons at max and then he'll be and old fart.. we don't need anymore of them do we?
    Ok i have nothin' to say more, let's wait official when we will sign him and u will see he will really help us to reach number one spot this season and next season's i hope

May 22, 2007
    Have you even seen Rodríguez?

And the odds are against Pepe because he's been very average in Serie A. I don't know who you've been watching.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];2521150 said:
    Ok i have nothin' to say more, let's wait official when we will sign him and u will see he will really help us to reach number one spot this season and next season's i hope
    u think we are going to win the scudetto next season?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Have you even seen Rodríguez?

And the odds are against Pepe because he's been very average in Serie A. I don't know who you've been watching.
    Have u ever seen Diego in Werder?
    Have u ever seen Diego in Juve?
    Big difference isn't it??

+ Roriguez have no experience in europe....and if he'll join Juve, he will be loaned to serie a outcast or serie b team on few seasons only then we can speak about him and his Juve future

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];2521156 said:
    of cuz, every season i pray about scudetto, i don't care about europe glory, just Scudetto and 3 star, my biggest dream to see juve logo with 3 stars
    don't stop praying cause we need a lot of help from the lord to finish in top3 next season if players like pepe are starters

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];2521145 said:
    Wait a moment - GIOVINCO is sittin' on the bench, Palladino Ekdal whoever else is outcast from our team on loan deals,and u think that Rodriguez will join us and became superstar hero here? R u kiddin me?:rndh:
    so what? giovinco is better than pepe by a galaxy, so is rodriguez, if what you wrote says something that is that our club was (hope not anymore) ran by an incompetent board.

:sergio:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    so what? giovinco is better than pepe by a galaxy, so is rodriguez, if what you wrote says something that is that our club was (hope not anymore) ran by an incompetent board.

:sergio:
    19 years old foreign player have 1% to become Juve starter no matter how much talent he have.this is our system.he must prove that he deserve his place in team by good loan spell that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)