Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
12 million for a sub? He has to be a supersub. Is Pepe Ole Gunnar Solksjkaer in disguise?

Oh, and not Candreva.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Way to go, now thats how you force an ItalJuve. 12 million from the budget on Pepe is just waste of money. Just thinking about Pepe being one of our wingers next season makes me sad. What a shame, I really thought Marotta would spare us from these mediocre signings.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, it is 12 mil € + 2 players for both of them, and they wanted 15 mil € for just Candreva.

Doesnt mean I think its a good deal tho.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Pepe all set for Juve
Friday 4 June, 2010
Juventus are on the verge of signing Simone Pepe from Udinese, according to various reports in the peninsula.

The attacking midfielder has been heavily associated with the Old Lady in recent times and a deal could be wrapped up today.

Juventus need some new wide options following the arrival of 4-4-2 disciple Gigi Del Neri and the Italian international is close.

Juventus transfer guru Beppe Marotta is set to meet with Udinese later today in an effort to agree a deal.

Udinese want €10m for the almost 27-year-old, while Juve believe he is worth closer to €7m.

A compromise is expected to be reached, while Juve could even offer Paolo De Ceglie or Davide Lanzafame as part of the agreement.

Pepe, who appeared in last night’s 2-1 loss to Mexico, will net approximately €650,000 a season and will be handed a three or four year contract.

Juventus and Udinese are expected to do quite a bit of business this summer as the Old Lady would also like to sign Antonio Candreva outright and acquire right-back Marco Motta.

the only thing i agree on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)