Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Damn what a sad goodbye that was. :sad:

Choked up about his kids being born in Turin.

- - - Updated - - -

Adios Padoin, good luck to you and thank you for everything. What a champ

- - - Updated - - -

“AND THANK YOU to all the fans who in these years let me feel their support and personally appreciated me despite the fact my qualities are mediocre for the Juventus level, but they realised that in every occasion I tried to honour the shirt by giving my all.
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci:

“A great player, a great man. In four and a half years together he was an example to everyone. Never late, never missed a training session, never held back, every day always the first to arrive, always at everyone’s disposal and an important Man for our group.

“Next time we meet it will be as adversaries, but nothing will cancel out the many trophies we won together. All the best, PENTACHAMPION.

:depressed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
"THANK YOU to all the fans who in these years let me feel their support and personally appreciated me despite the fact my qualities are mediocre for the Juventus level, but they realised that in every occasion I tried to honour the shirt by giving my all."

:touched::touched:

Good player to have in a squad, professional and humble. Obviously won't be remembered for his sheer class on the pitch, but how could anyone not love the guy.

Grazie di tutto, Simone Padowin.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
definitely going to miss him, our good luck charm and talisman.

can't forget the look of sheer ecstasy on his face when Capitano scored in his last game, loved Pado ever since.

Farewell, legend.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Goodbye Pado. You were never a great player but you were always a great person. For that reason you will be missed by Juve fans and appreciated forever. Good luck with Cagliari, try to finish above inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)