• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Damn son,
That letter had the feels.

A very unusual goodbye letter.

But one thing, I do not agree with him that he was mediocre. He just was a regular player among very good ones, but I would not call him mediocre.

Mediocre I would call players like boumsong, molinaro, baiocco , isla et all.

Pado was average but he was disciplined and the few times he was called he delivered with his humble contribution.

IMO not mediocre. Average yes, but not mediocre at all.

He deserve his compliments for being a loyal soldier who never moaned and was always ready.

He was a good guy too.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Damn son,
That letter had the feels.

A very unusual goodbye letter.

But one thing, I do not agree with him that he was mediocre. He just was a regular player among very good ones, but I would not call him mediocre.

Mediocre I would call players like boumsong, molinaro, baiocco , isla et all.

Pado was average but he was disciplined and the few times he was called he delivered with his humble contribution.

IMO not mediocre. Average yes, but not mediocre at all.

He deserve his compliments for being a loyal soldier who never moaned and was always ready.

He was a good guy too.
I'm pretty sure mediocre means average.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Even though we sometimes made fun of him, we always loved him.

Great to see he felt so good in Juve, too.

I would also disagree with his thoughts about being mediocre, as he was definitely above average in terms of mental strenght, concentration, determination etc. He easily bridged the gap between Atalanta and Juve and was always able to do the simple things on the pitch well which isn't always easy, just ask Pogba.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Padoking :heart:
The mere fact that a lot of other players were disposed of, through these years, but he was trusted and kept, should speak volumes about the simple but always effective contributions of a champ like Padoin.
Best of luck to "Il Grande Talismano".

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This is sad news on more levels than one. I will mention one, something that no one mentioned in the comments above.... Padoin, left, and we are all five fucking years older. Its been five fucking years since he first came here. How time flies. This is what makes me sad as hell. Five god damn years older.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)