Simone Padoin (10 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't get why people disslike him ? He is really useful player , he is good RWB !
I dont dislike him, in fact he seems to be a cool guy and I like his discipline and versatility even when he is not stellar.

Also he bought me in that last del piero game at Jstadium :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't get why people disslike him ? He is really useful player , he is good RWB !
i dont get this renewal either tbh. nothing against Padoin but he seemed surplus to me for next season. here is why, check this out. next season, we can only keep 25 players for Serie A. out of the 25, atleast 4 must be homegrown players from us and atleast another 4 homegrown players from other italian clubs (this rule was supposed to be used for the current season too but its most likely starting from next season onwards). now im gonna list our current squad: Buffon, Neto, Rubinho, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Caceres, Evra, Licht, Sandro, Padoin, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Lemina, Sturaro, Pereyra, Hernanes, Mandzukic, Morata, Zaza, Dybala. thats 25. we dont have problems with homegrown players from other clubs as our italian base is larger than 4 obviously, but on this list only Marchisio is a homegrown player of us, so we have to remove 3 guys on the current roster and add 3 Marrone type players (Rubinho, Hernanes probably are goners, but who else? Lemina or Caceres maybe?). now add the players we will sign in the summer and see if you would rather get rid of Padoin or one of the other players left up there...

- - - Updated - - -

his contract was running out. maybe its to earn something from his sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)