Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the 3rd one is the lucky one!

next time he will bring us glory as regista. whos with me?

I guess we cant never get enought of padoin :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Some of you guys cant see beyond your ass cause you have your head in there..... Padoin is a third choice midfielder in our squad. A THIRD choice! That means that two players come before him in the hierarchy. But since those 2 (or even 3 players if we include Asamoah) are out injured, of course we will see a THIRD choice midfielder starting a game. We are very, very lucky to have a player like Padoin in our squad, a player who can deliver 7/10 wherever he is called, and that is quite enough from a THIRD choice player...... You all know that if Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah were fit, he wouldnt have seen the light of day.......

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some of you guys cant see beyond your ass cause you have your head in there..... Padoin is a third choice midfielder in our squad. A THIRD choice! That means that two players come before him in the hierarchy. But since those 2 (or even 3 players if we include Asamoah) are out injured, of course we will see a THIRD choice midfielder starting a game. We are very, very lucky to have a player like Padoin in our squad, a player who can deliver 7/10 wherever he is called, and that is quite enough from a THIRD choice player...... You all know that if Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah were fit, he wouldnt have seen the light of day.......
He delivered 3/10 two games in a row bro.

Never again in midfield, fullback backup or permanently keep unibrow badass company on bench.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ok, kinda surprised that he is not in the CL list, but we needed to drop 2 names out along with Asa, i thought it may have gone to Zaza, but i guess the arrival of Lemina is the reason here..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)