Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You said that already.

---------- Post added 17.03.2012 at 23:20 ----------

Exactly...surprising that someone would make a comment like Joe did.
I know I said it twice. Just reinstating it. :)

I'm not a fan of Padoin, its not like I'll go buy a jersey with his name on it - but I don't think he deserves all the bashing he receives.

He's a good, reliable, utility player. Won't lose you a game or win you one, a Gareth Barry if you will :D
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He looked ecstatic when he scored. A very good thing to do is to score on your birthday, I guess.

Happy Birthday, Simone.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Now I know why Marotta spent €5 mill on him.

He knew we are playing Atalanta in the last match, a Scudetto bonus was probably signed. Atalanta has nothing to play for and could gain €0,5 mill if we win the Scudetto.

MAROTTA YOU TROLL :lol: :lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1334861&postcount=13812

I don't wish to bring myself down to their level, but I feel compelled to retort in a childish manner befitting their idiotic forum. They are paranoid, schizophrenic, delusional conspiracy theorists all of them. The majority of them on there believe that everyone is out to get them, that they are as pure as the driven snow.

Honest to god, I go on this site on occasion for a cheap laugh, but now I feel as though they are just in need of some psychiatric help, or a good spanking, I can't tell which one would be more helpful.

Getting back to my original point, I hope somebody poo poos on all their silly heads :p

Boksic

May 11, 2005
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1334861&postcount=13812

I don't wish to bring myself down to their level, but I feel compelled to retort in a childish manner befitting their idiotic forum. They are paranoid, schizophrenic, delusional conspiracy theorists all of them. The majority of them on there believe that everyone is out to get them, that they are as pure as the driven snow.

Honest to god, I go on this site on occasion for a cheap laugh, but now I feel as though they are just in need of some psychiatric help, or a good spanking, I can't tell which one would be more helpful.

Getting back to my original point, I hope somebody poo poos on all their silly heads :p
:lol:

Love it, if only we have a similar deal with Cagliari for Matri

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol, to be sincere,,, it actually makes sense

Marotta: 500k for letting us win the scudetto in the last round !
Atalanta: ok deal. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)