Simone Padoin (11 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I would quote this Milan fan, where in one occasion he had this to say about Marchisio: "He may not be 10/10 in anything, but he is 8/10 in everything."

This goes double for Padoin because since he has even played as left and right wingback which is something you cant say about Marchisio.

Great depth we have in Padoin. Amazing player. He always does what he is required to do, which all you can ask from a bench player. Bravo Pado :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
time to step out and let to Maronne and co more playing time...
FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN

Read and agree with osman

Allegri had particular praise for benchwarmer Padoin, who took over the Andrea Pirlo role in the absence of Claudio Marchisio and Paul Pogba too.

“Padoin is proving himself to be a great professional. As well as being able to play in many different roles, he also has the characteristics to become a Coach! He’s tactically intelligent and it’s tough to play in front of the defence. He brings balance to the side and anywhere you put him, he does the job.”

:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would quote this Milan fan, where in one occasion he had this to say about Marchisio: "He may not be 10/10 in anything, but he is 8/10 in everything."

This goes double for Padoin because since he has even played as left and right wingback which is something you cant say about Marchisio.

Great depth we have in Padoin. Amazing player. He always does what he is required to do, which all you can ask from a bench player. Bravo Pado :tup:
it doesent. Padoin isnt 8/10 at anything, 4/10 at best. he can play in more positions than Marchisio though, thats true

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
It takes a high level of tactical intelligence to be able to play multiple positions so comfortably.
I'm so happy for him that Allegri praised him publicly :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What makes him good is his intelligence, not his skill or athleticism, he doesn't have a lot of either but is just decent at most things, as has already been said.

You know damn well that Padoin wasn't picked first for gym when he was at school, but all those kids who seemed better are now wondering how he reached such a level. Intelligence and determination.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What makes him good is his intelligence, not his skill or athleticism, he doesn't have a lot of either but is just decent at most things, as has already been said.

You know damn well that Padoin wasn't picked first for gym when he was at school, but all those kids who seemed better are now wondering how he reached such a level. Intelligence and determination.
Very underrated characteristics. These two are enough to be able to play at a top level. They wont make you world class, but they make you a very good bench player for a world class team, and thats not bad either.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Very underrated characteristics. These two are enough to be able to play at a top level. They wont make you world class, but they make you a very good bench player for a world class team, and thats not bad either.
great point. Pedro is the exact same type of player for Barca. most of their fans dislike him yet no one notices the work he puts in when he comes on. tracks back more than Messi, Suarez and Neymar combined while also being a pain in the ass for the full-back on his side. not the player I'd want to start for my team but I'd definitely want him in the squad.

Forza Padoin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)