Simone Padoin (6 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
Like JuveJay said, he's a working class hero. There's a lot to be admired.
There are thousands of footballers who can do the same job. You couldn't use the word of 'hero' in a more inappropriate way.

Seriously, we should increase the quality of back up players, he is no way reliable against serious teams. I was hoping to see Romulo replaces Padoin. Whatever happened to him, still injured i guess.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There are thousands of footballers who can do the same job. You couldn't use the word of 'hero' in a more inappropriate way.

Seriously, we should increase the quality of back up players, he is no way reliable against serious teams. I was hoping to see Romulo replaces Padoin. Whatever happened to him, still injured i guess.
Do you know what "working class hero" means? It's very appropriate in this context.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
that would be De Ceglie under Conte
Remember Motta's 45 minutes against Copenhagen? :p

And working class hero is probably the best description I've heard for Padoin.

He's honestly one of the most consistent players I know. Consistent on an extremely average level, but consistent as hell.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Remember Motta's 45 minutes against Copenhagen? :p

And working class hero is probably the best description I've heard for Padoin.

He's honestly one of the most consistent players I know. Consistent on an extremely average level, but consistent as hell.
them too but DC stands out for me because he played frequently instead of just cameos and looked so shockingly out of depth against weak teams.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When you really want something unpredictable to happen... unleash the padoin....
After stepping into the field, he can show up as the 2nd coming of maradona..... or a worst version of Reto Ziegler.

Living on the edge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)