Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Screw you both :stuckup:

I guess being condescending, and assuming you are of superior intelligence because you prefer certain players is all the rage and "totally cool" on the Tuz :rolleyes:

Simply chidish, petulant, pathetic, and disgsuting :andyandbarcelona:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're being repetitive, monotonous, boring, dull, mechanical, tedious, recurrent and unchanging. :andyandbarcelona:

There.
I am just expressing my opinion, an opinion which you obviously don't share. Why don't you look at your condescending (lacking in humor as well) and repetitive posts directed at me(in a not so subtle manner, might I add) in the Dzeko thread? I'm sure every time Dzeko scores, you are going to bring up the same BS. Yet, I'm boring and repetitive. I may well be, but at least I admit it ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I am just expressing my opinion, an opinion which you obviously don't share. Why don't you look at your condescending (lacking in humor as well) and repetitive posts directed at me(in a not so subtle manner, might I add) in the Dzeko thread? I'm sure every time Dzeko scores, you are going to bring up the same BS. Yet, I'm boring and repetitive. I may well be, but at least I admit it ;)
You obviously don't realize that I'm just following on your footsteps by posting the same thing in every thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)