Simone Padoin (8 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
After I wake up, I smoke one. Then I brush my teeth and shower, then open up my appetite and smoke one. Eat breakfast, then go hunt pokemon with a spliff. Then I go to work, then I close the mall, then I smoke one again. I catch more pokemon then get hungry because lots of walking then I eat then smoke one. Finish my shift on my way home, get home smoke one, go to sleep. Then I wake up and do it all over again. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

God also planted Padoin. How can he not be a Legend?
I still don't understand why he's not in legends when we clearly have majority vote for legend and that treacherous cunt zidane is legend. :sergio:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
After I wake up, I smoke one. Then I brush my teeth and shower, then open up my appetite and smoke one. Eat breakfast, then go hunt pokemon with a spliff. Then I go to work, then I close the mall, then I smoke one again. I catch more pokemon then get hungry because lots of walking then I eat then smoke one. Finish my shift on my way home, get home smoke one, go to sleep. Then I wake up and do it all over again. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't understand why he's not in legends when we clearly have majority vote for legend and that treacherous $#@! zidane is legend. :sergio:
A celibate person? U have to incluye sex or fap in your to do list... It looks empty

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't understand why he's not in legends when we clearly have majority vote for legend and that treacherous cunt zidane is legend. :sergio:
He's not. :numnum:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Why is he in the history section? :( The poll slearly indicates him as a true legend.
Hundreds of years from now people will recount the tale of a true hero for their children. A legendary player.
And his statue will be raised in the city of Turin.
Just in case, I've made this, especially for the PADOKING. :delpiero:

julius-padoinus3.jpg

@Fint
So majestic :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)