Silent conspiracy! (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ah yes, the typical Italian conspiracy theory. I expect this, bu are we not really grasping at straws???

To say that Fiat built assembly plants in the South so production would not be interrupted by Northern strikes is the work of evil Juventus? That is just plain old smart business. And, unless Italy has fallen under a totalitarian Communist dictator within the last 5 minutes, then it is all legal and a preferred method of doing business.

I have always had a place in my heart for Torino Calcio, and have visited the modest monument at Superga several times, and my advice is: Toro fans, who outnumber Juve fans in the city, should stop spending their energy on hatred toward Juve and cooking up conspiracy theories. They should save their mismanaged club by revolting. They don't like Cimminelli? Get rid of the Gobbi bastard! Busy his ass out. Millions of Toro tifosi each putting up 50 to 100 euros, setting up a holding company to manage, could end the current administration and buy the club. If you think that a community owned club won't work then you can look at the only example of this in American sports - Green Bay Packers - the most successful club in the history of American football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)