signed photos and letters (1 Viewer)

Aug 3, 2004
hi friends, it's good to talk to you again.
i have always wondered if there is crazy people like me who keep sending letters to their favourite players and waite for the replies.
i wrote ( and still write) many letters to Del Piero,Nedved, Totti, and many many others and guess what ?! i got letters from them containig signed photos though i live in Kuwait ( a small country that nobody knows about)
i have 6 signed photos - all of them received by mail:

one from Del Piero
one from Nedved
one from Cannavaro
onn from Zaidane
and two from Totti

i tried many times to get from Buffon and trezeguet but till now i didn't get any. What about you does any one have signed photo for any player?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Aug 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    i swear i have signed photos that i got them through mail. in 1998 i went to London with my family and i bought a magazine called Fooball Italia. there are all addresses of serie A clubs so i started writing them and i got only 6 letters for the past 6 years. you have to be patient and waite after you write them coz i recieved the first letter after one year of writing.
    believe me all you have to do is to write their name and the club address on the envelope

OP
    Aug 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ok since i am now in a cafe, waite till tommorow i will give you a proof. i will put the signed photos and the envelopes in a website
    Ciao ciao

River

Jun 15, 2004
    And if someone does want signed stuff it cant be that hard if you have no morals and are prepared to lie :D

Like send Juventus a letter saying you are from some organisation that deal with terminally ill kids and want something for some reason. I bet they respond :D

I havent done that though, and I even have a signed Juve shirt? Who wants to buy it off me ? hehehe

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    And if someone does want signed stuff it cant be that hard if you have no morals and are prepared to lie :D

Like send Juventus a letter saying you are from some organisation that deal with terminally ill kids and want something for some reason. I bet they respond :D

I havent done that though, and I even have a signed Juve shirt? Who wants to buy it off me ? hehehe
    :dazed: That is so evil, although I must admit, a brilliant idea.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Its not that evil. Get something back from the club youve given so much too :D

I bet i could get a shirt signed by the full team and i aint paying for the shirt :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Buy it off you? As in be there when you are wearing it, buy it, and u take it off?

How much? :devil::D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    come on gimme a break, its not my fault people dont want Juve shirts these days :D Its kinda like Liverpool jerseys, even if you support Liverpool your kinda embarassed to wear the shirt since the 80s :D

Ok then Juve Jersey + a pop tart? Hows that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)