Signed Juventus jersey on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just ordered the blue jersey with Nedved on the back from Subside, as well as the Italian training jacket. Total? $180 plus shipping.

Apr 12, 2004
I just bought Juventus off of E-Bay, only 185 Million Euros. First thing I am going to do is sell Canna, Zlatan, Trez, Buffon(to Bayern, cheap), DP, 'Brotta, Kapo, then buy the lineup from the Pohang Steelers. That whole squad is probably about as much as Ibra's transfer amount.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I think its a great deal, the real one without any autographs is worth $70. For $17.50 more you get like 20 signatures

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I think its a great deal, the real one without any autographs is worth $70. For $17.50 more you get like 20 signatures
Why are you calculating? The bid isn't over yet! :dontcare:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I just bought Juventus off of E-Bay, only 185 Million Euros. First thing I am going to do is sell Canna, Zlatan, Trez, Buffon(to Bayern, cheap), DP, 'Brotta, Kapo, then buy the lineup from the Pohang Steelers. That whole squad is probably about as much as Ibra's transfer amount.
Why don't you just buy Real Madrid, and require the coach to make Beckham and Owen sit on the bench for every single match. Then in the final two games, start Beckham in one match then Owen in the last, and after just 1 minute, make a substitution and pull those jokes off the field.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just received my order from Subside, and its friggin nice. The blue Nedved jersey fits well and is pure class. The Italy training top I got is also class. I could never get any of this stuff from Eurosport here in the US. Time to impress people at the Uni. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I just received my order from Subside, and its friggin nice. The blue Nedved jersey fits well and is pure class. The Italy training top I got is also class. I could never get any of this stuff from Eurosport here in the US. Time to impress people at the Uni. :D
Congrats Andy.. :cool:

good timing too. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Is the blue jersey a tighter fit? I ordered one as well, I hope it's good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

Is the blue jersey a tighter fit? I ordered one as well, I hope it's good.
It fits perfectly for me, but I'm not a stick. So it might be loose fitting on you. But the jersey itself is sheer class.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I just ordered the blue jersey with Nedved on the back from Subside, as well as the Italian training jacket. Total? $180 plus shipping.
Subside's US shipping is rediculusly high. I would advise you use local traders like soccer.com, unless you're buying lots of merchendise.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I have some crazy news I got from my friend. He apparently was talking to a Nike representative at the local soccer store and he said that next year, Juve's away jersey will be red.

Makes sense since Juve's colours were supposed to be red, not pink.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
I have some crazy news I got from my friend. He apparently was talking to a Nike representative at the local soccer store and he said that next year, Juve's away jersey will be red.

Makes sense since Juve's colours were supposed to be red, not pink.
Lets hope that it will be decent:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)