mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I imagine there are a lot of random Liverpool fans (an maybe even the odd journalist) who just want to see what Juve are saying after the match.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    I imagine there are a lot of random Liverpool fans (an maybe even the odd journalist) who just want to see what Juve are saying after the match.
    Yeah I know, I go a Man Utd site called "Red Issue", it is a fanzine, and when Glazer first came and there was that "statement" by the "MEC", there were loads of "journolists" on the site, you knew it cause for like 2 weeks straight anything said on that site, would end up in a newspaper...:D

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Why does this place need to have like 30 guests all the time, exactly who are these lurkers!
    ***** ass EPL jerk wank matics, I dare them to roll up on the white 73 fizzzive. They get jabbed, stabbed, robbed by a mob. Deep, time to go to sleep, got questions? Ask my peeps.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    » Currently Active Users: 90 ( 14 members, 27 guests and 49 web robots )

Yeah, the number of guests is more than members online most of the time. And btw, what are these web robots?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yeah, who are the web robots?

Couple of months ago a classmate of mine was googling for trance music, and one of the results on the first page was... juventuz.com

This is does have a heavy traffic, which is good.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    So what makes some sites more "searchable" than others?
    google sorts the sites according the amount of clicks for each site. (damn, my English is crappy :( )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)