OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #281
    Thought for future rounds. New role - Hero of the Day. Each day a civilian is assigned the role of hero of the day for that day's daytime, they can guns blaze anyone they suspect of being a G. If they are wrong, the guns blaze deflects back on them and they are eliminated. I don't know if something like this exists in other forums. It will add something to the boring Civilian role

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Thought for future rounds. New role - Hero of the Day. Each day a civilian is assigned the role of hero of the day for that day's daytime, they can guns blaze anyone they suspect of being a G. If they are wrong, the guns blaze deflects back on them and they are eliminated. I don't know if something like this exists in other forums.
    Not a big fan. :D Btw, can you please just confirm that you're not fucking with us and that there are both a C and a G team?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Thought for future rounds. New role - Hero of the Day. Each day a civilian is assigned the role of hero of the day for that day's daytime, they can guns blaze anyone they suspect of being a G. If they are wrong, the guns blaze deflects back on them and they are eliminated. I don't know if something like this exists in other forums. It will add something to the boring Civilian role
    Member "A" is getting lynched but he's insisting he is a civilian. He feels that gs are jumping on his lynching bandwagon. He warns that he's the hero of the day but they won't listen. He gunblazes Fred (last minute bandwagoner) and we are two Cs down by the end of that night. Sounds legendary :D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    Damn I need that now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)