Sign here if you like Juve!!! (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Dear Lord in heaven, please bless Juventus football club and help them to play with all of the determination, grit and team spirit that they can muster up on Wednesday in the Champions League final against Milan.

Jesus Christ please let Buffon be fully fit and give our defenders the strength to be as solid as usually, and then some. Good Lord let Gianluca Zambrotta, Alessio Tacchinardi and Edgar Davids continue to play the way that they have this season and take care of the person who is given the responsibility to replace Nedved. Let that person take that responsibility well and do the best he can. Please protect Alex Del Piero and keep him safe and healthy. Help him to give his all and play up to the fullest of his massive potential on this big day. Also give David Trezeguet the courage and confidence to do what he does best, score. And finally, but certainly not least, let Marcello Lippi make the right choices and comfort Pavel Nedved in his time of sorrow. Bless this great man and give him what he deserves - a CL medal.

Thank you, God. Amen.
good speach!i am really:touched::touched::touched:

OP
Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    I agree with you, Lilianna.

That's a great speech.

Thank you Fantasista.

Forza Juve,

Tacca 03

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Dear Lord in heaven, please bless Juventus football club and help them to play with all of the determination, grit and team spirit that they can muster up on Wednesday in the Champions League final against Milan.

Jesus Christ please let Buffon be fully fit and give our defenders the strength to be as solid as usually, and then some. Good Lord let Gianluca Zambrotta, Alessio Tacchinardi and Edgar Davids continue to play the way that they have this season and take care of the person who is given the responsibility to replace Nedved. Let that person take that responsibility well and do the best he can. Please protect Alex Del Piero and keep him safe and healthy. Help him to give his all and play up to the fullest of his massive potential on this big day. Also give David Trezeguet the courage and confidence to do what he does best, score. And finally, but certainly not least, let Marcello Lippi make the right choices and comfort Pavel Nedved in his time of sorrow. Bless this great man and give him what he deserves - a CL medal.

Thank you, God. Amen.
    The same from here! Thank you Fantasista!:angel:

And:

HAJRÁ JUVE! = FORZA JUVE!

TI VAGYTOK A LEGJOBBAK! = YOU ARE THE BEST!

SZERETÜNK TITEKET ÉS HISZÜNK BENNETEK! = WE LOVE YOU AND WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

juve lord

May 12, 2003
    Here we come WORLD
    its the time to prove that we are the rulers...
    wait us old traffoooooooooooooooooord we are comming to rock U alll !!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Best wishes from my deep feelings in my ( balck 'n' white ) heart.
    Juve Lord

Cloris

Jun 1, 2003
    Juve, you are the best;

I love you forever!!!!

Juve=尤文;
    You are the best=你是最棒的&#65307
    I love you forever!=我永远爱你!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)