Sign here if you like Juve!!! (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Ladies and Gentlemen,

With less some 50 hours to go before we play in the Champions League final, would you all leave your meesage here in support of the boys?

Here is mine:

Milanista di Merda!

Forza Juve,

Tacca03

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
GO JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IWE WILL ALL SUPPORT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEDDY,

STAY COOL DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUFFON:YOU KNOW!JUST BE YOURSELF!
TREZ:SCORE BABY!!!!SAVE US!
FERRARA:I COUNT ON YOU...!
DEL PIERO........!:I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT YOU MAN!!!
YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Dear Lord in heaven, please bless Juventus football club and help them to play with all of the determination, grit and team spirit that they can muster up on Wednesday in the Champions League final against Milan.

Jesus Christ please let Buffon be fully fit and give our defenders the strength to be as solid as usually, and then some. Good Lord let Gianluca Zambrotta, Alessio Tacchinardi and Edgar Davids continue to play the way that they have this season and take care of the person who is given the responsibility to replace Nedved. Let that person take that responsibility well and do the best he can. Please protect Alex Del Piero and keep him safe and healthy. Help him to give his all and play up to the fullest of his massive potential on this big day. Also give David Trezeguet the courage and confidence to do what he does best, score. And finally, but certainly not least, let Marcello Lippi make the right choices and comfort Pavel Nedved in his time of sorrow. Bless this great man and give him what he deserves - a CL medal.

Thank you, God. Amen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Dear Lord in heaven, please bless Juventus football club and help them to play with all of the determination, grit and team spirit that they can muster up on Wednesday in the Champions League final against Milan.

Jesus Christ please let Buffon be fully fit and give our defenders the strength to be as solid as usually, and then some. Good Lord let Gianluca Zambrotta, Alessio Tacchinardi and Edgar Davids continue to play the way that they have this season and take care of the person who is given the responsibility to replace Nedved. Let that person take that responsibility well and do the best he can. Please protect Alex Del Piero and keep him safe and healthy. Help him to give his all and play up to the fullest of his massive potential on this big day. Also give David Trezeguet the courage and confidence to do what he does best, score. And finally, but certainly not least, let Marcello Lippi make the right choices and comfort Pavel Nedved in his time of sorrow. Bless this great man and give him what he deserves - a CL medal.

Thank you, God. Amen.

:eek: Wow

Just to add one thing.......

Like in the real game..........."Agnelli, help them wherever you are!!!"

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
FORZA JUVE!, i hope del piero shines on the big stage, just like against real, and show the world, that he isnt just a serie a striker.

JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
JUVE BOLEH!!!!!!!

Trezeguet: I knew you since i'm 16 years old.....which is 6 to 7 years ago, during the Youth World Cup in Malaysia.....
By that time u're not a good footballer and i never care about you. Eventhough u're Henry's striker partner for France U-21 Team, u never attract me to watch your game and how u playing during the tournament....

Year 2000, i saw you again.... but this time u're matured enough...u're one of the most talented player in the world...and u score the golden gold against my favourite team, Italy...........
I'm realy surprised....I can't believe that u have successfully developed yourself as a one of world best player...very very fast!!!! I can't believe it...:eek:

Year 2003, since u joining juve...u're my idol...and now, u're playing in Champ. League Final for my favourite team....i'm very regret b'coz during your visit to Malaysia in Youth World Cup, i never have an intention to meet you.....really regret!!!!....:sob:
I know..... u never come to my country again.....:down:
So, i hope u can do me a favor.......SCORES THE IMPORTANT GOALS AND WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.....PLZ!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:eek: Wow

Just to add one thing.......

Like in the real game..........."Agnelli, help them wherever you are!!!"
Ah, I knew I had missed out something. Dear Lord in heaven, please take care of Gianni Agnelli wherever he is :touched:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN.
plz Jesus help us...:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)