sid, you're a star. (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
hm. its been ages since i've opened a new thread. so here's one, dedication thread as i've reached 2 thousand 5 hundred something. this is no popularity contest. so to those who are annoyed with my post, i just wanna say thank you. and to those who fucking annoyed me with their post, i say you're welcome. so thats it, peace the fuck out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
:star:

I’m tired of self respect / I can’t afford a car / I wanna be a prefab superstar / I wanna be a tool / Don’t need no soul / Wanna make big money / Playing rock and roll / I’ll make my music boring / I’ll play my music slow / I ain’t no artist, I’m a businessman / No ideas of my own / I won’t offend / Or rock the boat / Just sex and drugs / And rock and roll / Drool, drool, drool, drool, drool, drool…my payola! / Drool, drool, drool, drool, drool, drool…my payola! / You’ll pay ten bucks to see me* / On a fifteen foot high stage / Fatass bouncers kick the shit / Out of kids who try to dance / If my friends say / I’ve lost my guts / I’ll laugh and say / That’s rock and roll / But there’s just one problem… / Chorus: Is my cock big enough / Is my brain small enough / For you to make me a star / Give me a toot / And I’ll sell you my soul / Pull my strings and I’ll go far / And when I’m rich / And meet Bob Hope / We’ll shoot some golf / And shoot some dope / Chorus: ...

:thumb:

OP
Sid

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    HEIHEI Do the mention thingy!!! Come on mention people!! If not I won't congrat you! :stuckup:
    suit yourself:lazy:

++[ originally posted by turdface/claireisapig ] ++
    nice one sidney.
    come on. i expect better than that.

anyway.

thanks you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)