Sick and Tired (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I am sick and tired of putting Juventus's current slump on me!! and based on what? a stupid jinx argument!! I cannot believe that some people still believe in such superstitious things...We are in year 2005 for crying out loud!! You are posting on a forum, using PC's, and the forum is on the internet!! Most posters are young maybe between 15-30, I believe that most of you guys are sophisticated and educated enough to know that there is no such thing as a jinx! I feel terrible just like you guys because Juventus lost twice in a row, but that is no reason to discharge ur stress on me!! I said for a million of times that thread was not a celebration thread...and i specifically told vinman, that I might of conveyed the wrong message to you guys in that thread. On that day I was really happy and ecstatic, which blurred what i really wanted to say. I know better than celebrating a scudetto in February!

On the very next day that i posted the thread I went and read it all again. My reactions were a bit over-zelous and wouldnt been that way in normal situations. These reactions were coming from the deep LOVE of JUVE and I think you guys dont think this is such a way to treat a devouted JUVENTUS FAN!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Calling a race long before it's finished is bad form all around. Arrogance and hubris aren't exactly the attributes of champions, and come-uppance is almost invariably the fated result.

No -- I'm not so silly as to think you're any bit the reason for the state of where Juve is now in. I don't believe in jinxes at all. Even Inter has a rational explanation. But you did symbolize our worst fears with your earlier posts -- because we had only achieved the 8-point lead against the likes of Brescia and Atalanta.

Forget about it and move on -- which is exactly what Capello has to convince the squad of doing. Well, besides finding the back of their opponents net for once.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
maybe they are playing too much videogames and get out of focus for the eveningmatches..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We r all Juve fans and we endure with the team through thick and thin. Though I'm happy that we r able to hold out a 8-point lead, I don't think that we should remain complacent becos Milan is a really strong + organised team and they will be able to catch up with us everytime we met a slipup. They might have lost, but they r still determined to fight with us to the very end. The absence of Shevchenko + Nesta make Milan shaky at 1st, but with both of them coming back, they will be back on their track. Milan players and the coach have said that they aren't concerned abnout catching up with us, but to play well in every game.

Remember, every serie A game is tough, every team will have their ups and downs, we won 2 and Milan lost 2, so we should take advantage of this situation and continue to play well. Now we lost 2 and Milan will win 2 for sure given that all their players r back. So in the end it will still be a 2-point lead. We will still support Juventus no regardless of the situations, regardless of Montero being sent off again, DP scoring beaufitul goals or Blasi being suspended for misconduct.

Sep 28, 2002
fabi youre being childish. we lost those games because we suck, not because of some stupid thread. zambrotta19 may be an idiot but the amount of bashing he receives for that thread is just absurd. thread was stupid by itself but this jinx thing is even more idiotic.

i think juve will win the scudetto for the next 15 years. here, i jinxed juve. if we become the next inter you can come to lithuania and kill me.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
fabi youre being childish. we lost those games because we suck, not because of some stupid thread. zambrotta19 may be an idiot but the amount of bashing he receives for that thread is just absurd. thread was stupid by itself but this jinx thing is even more idiotic.

i think juve will win the scudetto for the next 15 years. here, i jinxed juve. if we become the next inter you can come to lithuania and kill me.
No because he jinxed it in a different way

now stop being on this random guy's side. thanks

Dec 20, 2004
I think they are all joking with you. Sometimes its easy blaming someone else than the Team itself. Like most people here blame Zlatan, Del Piero or Capello, when its the whole team they should blame. Think Positive. Dont live in shame

Dec 27, 2003
Jesus some of you are either Neapolitan (you can't get more superstitious than a Neapolitan) or need to get a life.

I would understand your anger if, say, Capello had held a special press conference last Sunday to officially proclaim the scudetto race over, but blaming it on a thread opened by an anonymous fan on an Internet forum? Find a new hobby for Christ sake.

Fans are fans. Some are reserved and some are exuberant. Some are unfailing followers of the team and some are Johnny-come-lates. No one asks them to be objective. No one asks them to be mindless drones blindly following some imposed party line. And rightly so : how boring would it be if all fans had the same attitude, the same reaction to their team's performances? Should this forum even exist if such was the case?

The reason why you lost two games in a row is quite simple :

YOU SUCKED. Period.

So far you managed to cope for your mostly lacklustre performances thanks to the famous "spirito Juve", but this time even that was not sufficient, and some of your inherent flaws came to surface.

So deal with that instead of wondering if the failed liquefaction of San Gennaro's blood, the Saint patron of Naples, will bring a curse on you.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Real Madrid will wipe the floor with us. They are in a better form. They are hungry for revenge...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)