Siamak's beverage thread (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What about sparkling water?

My leader Andrew Tate would like clarification
I'm such a yuppie. I got so tired of generating tons of plastic bottle waste buying Pedras here (a kind of Portuguese Pellegrino) that I bought me a Swedish Aarke and squirt out my own daily. It's good stuff. But I exchanged needing to recycle plastic bottles for recycling 60L CO2 cannisters.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    I'm such a yuppie. I got so tired of generating tons of plastic bottle waste buying Pedras here (a kind of Portuguese Pellegrino) that I bought me a Swedish Aarke and squirt out my own daily. It's good stuff. But I exchanged needing to recycle plastic bottles for recycling 60L CO2 cannisters.
    I've been doing that for years, it's really good. I have two cannisters and I always make sure to have one full available and one in the machine.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I've been doing that for years, it's really good. I have two cannisters and I always make sure to have one full available and one in the machine.
    I like it. It's water, but more interesting. :D

Though many Portuguese have this weird attitude towards sparkling water, as they often see it as something you only drink when you're sick to your stomach or feeling ill.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Sounds like a sodastream

I couldn’t get aboard with wielding the C02 canister as part of my replenishment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)