{SI} Football Manager 2009 (2 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
I had 5 Consecutive Draw and 1 lost in Coppa againts Meelan :(
fak fak fak , things getting worse since i quit when Buffon has a stupid back strain and might out for 3 months , i restart the game and i never won again until i pissed off 5 minutes ago , hehe .
will pass this game for a while .

i sold Sissoko to MC , because he kept on Unhappy every time i rejects an offer to him , 26M .
sold Zanetti to Lyon 9M
Marchionni to PSV 5.5M
and bought Palombo 34M , shite fvckin Chelsea tried to get him too , they even rally on bid with me from the beginning bid 27M and finally i got him .
i got Atieza , Compoli for a peanuts :D

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
get inler and mata ... they are ownage for me this season ... i sold marco and mrachisio and tiago and vinny and zanneti and molinaro and iago and lots of other reserve losers... bought cardozo he's ownage ... ekdal is owning! :D, and fausto !!!! cant wait until he's first team :D ... i got two generated players that are 17 and they are also ownage stats 15 and above :D ... anw good luck albert!

Mar 24, 2006
LOL , No way to sell Marchisio , he has been my best MF so far , scores about 8 goals so far ,
i tell you what , Amauri , Tiago and Grygera have been suck in my game .
i wont let Iago , Ekdal nor Rossi leave for good , those are my Future gem in my Game :eyebrows:

Mar 24, 2006
Iago's been pretty mediocre in my game. hasnt progressed very well and isnt reaching his potential. sell that bitch! unless he's better in ur game...
mata's a beast! when I played with Juve, Amauri was pretty damn good. i had trez out the whole year, but amauri made up for it
I smell a different patch here :D

Iago Training Progress and his attribute are keep on raising like NASA Rocket :tup:

Mar 24, 2006
what training schedule do you use?
I give them a Training schedule classified based on their Position , just make a new Full Training schedule
For Example :

Defending ----> I put all Defender into that list , i set all thing regarding to Defence(Heavy) , Tactic (heavy) , Aerobic , Fitness ( Heavy) , Goalkeeping (0) , and Attacking ( Slight ) etc
same goes with

Defensive Midfielder ---> I put all of my Defensive Midfs into the list
Attacking Midfielder ----> "set by yourself"
Attacker ---> "set by yourself"

Doesn't mean you have to use approach with mine , it's all depend on yourself .
don't forget , uncheck the unnecessary box on your coaches boxes , i mean if your Coach , named "Ericson" his specialty doesn't make sense with Goalkeeping training item , just uncheck his "Goalkeeping" Box , it would make him more Concentrate with his other specialties .

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
ekdal left me ... he was so worried that there were no places for him in first team eventhough i kept playing him and he was ownage ... he kept being unhappy and putting in transfer requests ... so i loaned him out maybe he will come back with a different attitude ... btw cardozo has back fired he isnt playng well at all while vukcevic is the best left mid! and inler has replaced sissoko ... sucks i know but inlers long shots are 20/20 he's scored 6 so far!!! :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
ouch! what year are you in? Have Barca released all their good players yet?

Doesn't mean you have to use approach with mine , it's all depend on yourself .
don't forget , uncheck the unnecessary box on your coaches boxes , i mean if your Coach , named "Ericson" his specialty doesn't make sense with Goalkeeping training item , just uncheck his "Goalkeeping" Box , it would make him more Concentrate with his other specialties .
very good point, make sure you have the coaches working on their respective strengths, not spread around!

Mar 24, 2006
ouch! what year are you in? Have Barca released all their good players yet?

very good point, make sure you have the coaches working on their respective strengths, not spread around!
:D
I've learned another Good English Vocab here :D

Everyone should get Palombo , he's so good with Tackling and wins almost every ball in his occasion :jvefan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)