{SI} Football Manager 2007 (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1410379 said:
Make your own patch?

Use the editor, then save the database and upload it here or something?
yep

Badass, found this if your interested. not sure if its any good

http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=8_3_572&

yeah ive only ever used it if i get ridiculous injuries which are constant on this game, like i dont mind the odd month out, but if a player is out for like months over some stupid sprain then its just too unrealistic so they get a magic healing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well are you going to upload it till the day you leave? because ill take it when its closer to the end of the window
i can upload it this sunday for you to try and see what u think so far.

btw riquelme just got a f*cking 6 match european ban for a minor headbutt or as i put in my commentry 'zidane style' ive never heard of a 6 match ban, and this is at group stage so hes basically out for the remainder of the cl. well hes influencial but luckilly ive got d'alessandro and daniel carvalho to replace his creativity in midfield

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i can upload it this sunday for you to try and see what u think so far.

btw riquelme just got a f*cking 6 match european ban for a minor headbutt or as i put in my commentry 'zidane style' ive never heard of a 6 match ban, and this is at group stage so hes basically out for the remainder of the cl. well hes influencial but luckilly ive got d'alessandro and daniel carvalho to replace his creativity in midfield
i have no doubts that you will update the database very well, if you could upload it closer to the end of the transfer window (towards end of august), id appreciate it

6 match ban? WTF

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,489

Does the editor changes take effect on an old game, or do I have to start a new game in order to see the changes?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    How do I do that?
    download it, making sure it works with ur fm version, load up ur fm game as usual, then open up the save game editor on the desktop, click load, and edit player(s) club(s) like i said i only ever use it if i get some ridiculous injury like a sprain which rules a player out for months, just before a big game

OP
    Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,493
    download it, making sure it works with ur fm version, load up ur fm game as usual, then open up the save game editor on the desktop, click load, and edit player(s) club(s) like i said i only ever use it if i get some ridiculous injury like a sprain which rules a player out for months, just before a big game
    Where can I download it from?

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    No, all this I made it without editor. In my first season I bought around 20 players free and I sold them immediately for little money, and I sold half of the reserve team.
    i f you sold some of the reserve team and they are all youngster who want them they are unexperinced too....man and look at your team villa, dani alves, ribery, gerrad, cristiano ronaldo, (felipe and barza it is ok with these too) but huntlaar...it is damn alot of money...and i am talking about more than 150 mill:eyebrows: ...

OP
    Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,496
    latest version here as posted by fran

http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=8_3_572&

but this i think only works with version 7.0.2 not lower, havnt tested it with a lower version, but its worth patching fm up to 7.0.2 anyways especially if anyone here intends to use my transfer update in their game
    Oh crap, I'm still using 7.0.1. Its not working with this version. Is there any other editor that works with 7.0.1.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)